Life is not a fairytale.
It's a gruesome existence full of striving and death.
Nightmares become reality and steal the innocence from even the purest of hearts and brightest of lights. Shattered hearts cry out for hope.
Someday they will be healed. Someday every tear wiped away.
Until then, this race must be ran.
As this plotline rips, pulls and mames this fragile soul there is a Savior sovereignly orchestrating all into perfect harmony. Eternity is just beyond the horizon. How sweet it looks!
Oh to just be free from this nightmare!
Oh to have the faith that I know I should!
I confess that I am weak in so many areas.... I want to be strong, yet I fail each day! I know I was what is right yet I do not always do it!
I do not desire to be strong in myself alone, for that would be folly... But instead to be fully tested and found faithful. Able to withstand every fiery trial that is brought my way... Weilding His strength alone.
Less of myself and more of Him...
That is the only way to survive, the only way to be pleasing to the one for whom I owe everything.
It's a gruesome existence full of striving and death.
Nightmares become reality and steal the innocence from even the purest of hearts and brightest of lights. Shattered hearts cry out for hope.
Someday they will be healed. Someday every tear wiped away.
Until then, this race must be ran.
As this plotline rips, pulls and mames this fragile soul there is a Savior sovereignly orchestrating all into perfect harmony. Eternity is just beyond the horizon. How sweet it looks!
Oh to just be free from this nightmare!
Oh to have the faith that I know I should!
I confess that I am weak in so many areas.... I want to be strong, yet I fail each day! I know I was what is right yet I do not always do it!
I do not desire to be strong in myself alone, for that would be folly... But instead to be fully tested and found faithful. Able to withstand every fiery trial that is brought my way... Weilding His strength alone.
Less of myself and more of Him...
That is the only way to survive, the only way to be pleasing to the one for whom I owe everything.
Comments
Post a Comment